ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Yaq you said,"I like ESG management, and think they are doing a...

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Yaq you said,

"I like ESG management, and think they are doing a good job. And I am in until the end."

Yet, when I make mention they are also doing the right thing, I get called "clever"?

I have said that I believe ESG management are managing things the right way - a bit different to me saying "don't worry your pretty rich heads about it".

Hardmano & I have had some slightly varying views of all things related to ESG over the years - unfortunately he is a wee bit off the mark with his "we" interpretation.

But he still likes to think I am some kind of insider as do you by the sounds of it.

People on here can ring the company secretary anytime they like for a conversation - Ian is good to talk to. I would implore all people to active in their investment in a company and speak to management within a company.

By this I mean call them on the phone & you will be surprised with what information a company secretary or management rep will share with you. Particularly when you are contacting them regularly.

Things seem to be getting to a few on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.