PYC 9.09% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

no news is not good news, page-2

1. 35,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Hesk - it's just time & patience that's needed wether the stocks up or down the trading has been negligible volumes more than likely those where patience has got the better of them aside from Bartons spat of course but thats now dusted, i mean a standard day is under $50k of stock traded.

It's simple there is nothing worse than a company that keeps constantly releasing the same information, there's nothing new so inturn nothing to release - i'm sure management will give you much the same rundown.

The update that you "don't count" because it ws during the holiday season is really the only valid time for a release as it was on the back of the J&J deal which also was finalised on the cusp of NYE - we don't pick the times for partnering agreements to see ink on paper but it was the first point where a sharholder update was warranted with new developments & rundown of those.

The Technical & Investor Presentations on the website where likely what they updated & took on the road through the US & Europe so i do agree that they probably could of been released as NPS announcement on the ASX.

In all though it comes back to weather individuals can stand by it but without developments that can be publicly disclosed there is really no ground for any further news flow repeating what we already now.

Do call Nick though he can always specifically address any queries you have which will probably lighten your frustration a bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $198.5K 1.712M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 635733 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 79848 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.