ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

No News - My take

1. 9,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    Here is my take on why we have no news.
    Firstly in my opinion to say we could results get some in December was a stretch and maybe just bait from PIO’s management. Remember this date was given when they were doing the CR. Lots of speculators will pay up if they think they were going to get a solid news flow and soon. Allows them to get in and out, and get onto their next play. This company has form in not delivering when they claim they might, as do a lot of other small caps. It is something that pisses me off. I would rather they stated January-February and then be able to deliver earlier.
    If you think about the results from Pioneer Dome for instance, who would be writing up the report? In my opionion the lab results would have to be analysed by our consultant David Brand, who is an expert on all forms of pegmatites. And most likely he would be the main author of any report and would no doubt give his opinion on where we should be drilling next. Maybe all the results didn’t come in by Christmas and some of the early results were indifferent, so rather than damage our SP by putting out a report then, DC decided to wait until all the results were in and the provide a comprehensive report. Maybe David Brand has plenty of work being an independent or is on holidays and we are still waiting on him to deliver his views on the lab results. Maybe the lab results hadn’t come in. The Christmas period is a real tough time for everyone to hang around, just to deliver results to impatient share holders. Labs also close for a short break and with drilling picking up maybe the time taken to get results out is extending. So many factors people, but I know how you feel, even though I am not expecting anything until the quarterly in 3 weeks time, I still check every day for an announcement from PIO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.