No News on Social Media, page-42

1. 3,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1161
    Facebook earns money from businesses paying money to advertise products/services.

I could be wrong but I don't think FB earn money from me liking a mates photo, if so surely its not much. So whats their purpose? Apart from being a social platform to communicate its almost turned into a e-commerce business advertiser. I didnt like being spammed by ads when I simply wanted to comment on my mates photo. So I got rid of it. Have people forgot that there is other forms of communication available besides through a phone/computer? Really you mean I can speak to someone face to face! OMG how fascinating!

No wonder interpersonal skills are going down the toilet.

This is a media company issue that has been pushed onto the government. They should have to deal with it themselves not the general public.
    They sign away their rights to profit when they use facebooks platform to share their news information. If you dont like it dont use it.... Its not rocket science....

Set up your own webpage and publish your own information. If people can access FB via internet they can access your page if its worth their time. Perhaps if media outlets started to produce proper news articles again people would read it. Half their articles are filled with basic spelling mistakes a 10 year old could point out.

BTW you wont see a news article that supports FB atm because they are all having a sook that FB wont pay them. Our government is also thick for putting some of their only forms of emergency communication exclusively on FB platform.

TIME TO WAKE UP FROM THE MATRIX PEOPLE.
    FB IS GARBAGE ANYWAY

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.