CUY 0.00% 14.5¢ curnamona energy limited

TDYEN, in the spirit of the game of course, I did mention the...

1. 132 Posts.
    TDYEN, in the spirit of the game of course, I did mention the 4400 figure to a trading mate of mine and he laughed and said more like 3500. Now he did say that well before you did so I in no way took your guess as anything less than a quite possible considering the context that you placed it in.
    The figure of 4400 that I said I'd been told came from friends of my daughter. She hangs out with RBA,NAB, Deutsch kids she went to uni with. One in particular works at Mac bank who had a meeting with MB's senior analyst who guessed this figure. This was about 6-8 weeks ago.
    I normally wouldn't post as often many on HC are negative or spiteful in their remarks , however; this is a very quiet thread, you've been open and forthcoming with info,I believe you to be a holder like myself and believed you would see the spirit of my initial ask for the ASX bottom. Have a few more pay checks now, these prices look do tempting. Hmmm- Its all good. Look forward to more news till then will try to keep myself amused

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.