MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

There is an ASX requirement on Directors to inform the Market of...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    There is an ASX requirement on Directors to inform the Market of any update that could be of substantial impact on the shareholders value in the Company. Either the Directors, who continue to draw $300k pa in Fees, are aware of their requirement to table any new developments in a timely manner, or they are liable to substantial ASX action, plus any legal Class Action that affected shareholders are able to resort to. They will be personally liable to any loss existing holders suffer, especially as they continue to draw down personal fees whilst in office.
    I would assume that there has been no update since March 2023, there is no development in the Company’s situation. If there has been, which would be SP sensitive, then Holders and would be Investors may have a Class action against the Directors for dereliction of duty to inform the market.
    Then again, perhaps there is no real News too inform the Market with, if so, then perhaps it has now become a lame duck and existing holders should head for the exit door.
    Am not a holder and am glad of that, simply here to warn potential buyers and holders of the Risk that exists here and now.
    BUT
    its only my opinion, not investment advise whatsoever, just a casual observer after many years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 125205439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 60689760 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 458333
Last updated 12.18pm 02/05/2024 ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.