CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

simple math.finish test hole easy $1.00.dont finish testhole...

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    simple math.
    finish test hole easy $1.00.
    dont finish testhole 10c.
    may see sharp rise on ? first contract but still no 3-4000m hole in ground.
    new wellhead tells me the drill aint doin the job.
    mayde they need to anchor the machine with wire rope and turn buckles?.
    but then you have the concern of the safety of the ground crew if the anchors fail.
    question is what seems to be the problem with finihing the test hole?.
    come on fellas why is the test hole not being finished.
    it is a fair question.
    they have the money to do it.
    the other day one of the lads saw it on the back of a truck . dose that mean the well head arrived and instead of transporting the head to merridin to attatch they transported the rig to perth to attatch just to see what the rig looked like in the new w-shop then transport it back to merriden?.
    somtin tells me she aint gunna drill to depth without some seriuos changes.
    if this company is gunna be worth 1billion within the next 12-24mnths they need to finish the test hole.
    the test hole is the only thing that all the LT holders have been waiting for (besidse the clrs) and zilch.
    if i was a LT holder i wauld be asking strange what the hell is going on with that test hole.
    and if i lived in perth i wauld be asking him face to face even if i did have to jump him on his launch to get the answer.
    sentiment for me is TESTHOLE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.