JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

no news yet, page-61

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    From the announcement 18/09/2018

The Directors of Jacka Resources Limited (ASX: JKA) (Jacka or Company) hereby request the suspension of Jacka securities from quotation on the ASX.The Company continues to negotiate the terms of a material oil and gas transaction. However, at the date of this request no formal agreement has been reached.The Company expects the suspension to end when it can demonstrate compliance with the Listing Rules to the satisfaction of ASX. The Directors of Jacka are not aware of any reason why the suspension should not be granted or any other information necessary to inform the market about the suspension.

I don't think the suspension has much to do with any transaction, more so compliance with ASX.

Admittedly, I feel there is a transaction in the pipeline but definately not the cause for 3 month suspension..... I'd like to think the "transaction" had also been worked on prior to the initial TH and suspension however, I now have my doubts.

An update would be good if anyone from the company cares anymore! 

Some futher insight into the PVD interest would also be great. This is what triggered my initial interest and FOMO....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.