SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

Coming up to 3 weeks since the last update, have had nothing to...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Coming up to 3 weeks since the last update, have had nothing to add until now.

1. Last ann did not stipulate whereabouts or timing of arrival of coiled tubing to faciltate
    required flushing of the well-bore. Fair enough I thought, they did not mention it because
    it must have already been organised and arrival was fairly imminent. We would get an
    update after the well had been flushed and we were back to normal clean up. WRONG!!!!

2. As usual, it was what they DIDN'T mention that has now come to pass. Where is the
    coiled tubing? Has it even arrived on site yet? If not, WHEN? If yes, then when did it
    arrive? If yes, has the flushing been carried out yet? Was it successful? When can we
    expect clean up to CONTINUE?

3. VERY poor form for mine. Forget about the little "ditties" about the Canning Basin
    which will be years away from any activity. Keep us informed about the main game
    please RM--What IS going on??

4. I am very relieved to have disposed of all my heads some time before and after
    the ann of 21/7/14. I hold a decent chunk of options {for which my current buy order has
    now been cancelled}. Starting to get a little nervous that the SEP 2015 expiry date
    now doesn't seem that far away. I say not far away in the sense that I would not have
    been overly disappointed if 77H as a concept well proved to be marginal or just
    under. My belief would have been extended to the "smarter and bigger" follow-up
    well to have delivered the goods. A year until expiry would still have provided a
    cushion PROVIDED we got the results of 77H by say October or November. We
    all know how things can drag on, particularly in good ol' India. We don't want to
    be in the planning stages for a follow up well {If 77H proves marginal} in Jan or Feb
    2015 with spudding in April or May sometime.

5. Give us an update one way or the other. The silence is imo disrespectful, particularly
    to LT holders and damaging to the SP in the short to medium term.

Deeds not Words.

My sentiment remains a shaky hold. No news by next week and I will dispose of
    my tails for any price I can get.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.