SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

Fellas, i am a businessman, I do OK. But I know bad management....

1. 240 Posts.
    Fellas,
    i am a businessman, I do OK. But I know bad management. I offer an insight into the company. I am aware of their performance. I see the signs.
    1. If you think the company is strong and you buy heaps of options, why do you dilute at 5.5 cents. Ask RM.
    2. the drilling of 76 WAS run by RM, ask Bruce. Say what you like about Bruce, he was not a driller.
    3. why do you do several CR at 7 cents if you believe the NSAI numbers?
    4. Successful wells clean up very quickly, 77 didn't have the pressure. This is mostly caused by bad fraccing. My experience only. No news strengthens that view.
    5. Despite the criticisms from HC posters, I do offer advice because I hate to see ignorant decisions. I hope you all took my advice to exit shortly after fracc. I did OK. I HOPE YOU ALL DID LIKEWISE.

my contribution to HC is not driven by money gains. I am doing fine. I am not an RM hater, I am a bad management hater. If you discard my views, I don't care. If you listen, you'll make money.
    77was a proof of concept well. What rubbish. Companies need to make profits. So after 2 failures, you would invest more? The concept is not proved, the wells do not make money. Not good business. Due to dilution, your sp is damaged.
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. I use both eyes.
    you will notice that I also attack other companies. I attack bad management, not individuals. I am told that RM is a really nice guy.
    IMO, DYOR, MYOD.

My new interest is LNG LTD. I bought at $2.00. They have a smart business model. Good management. Not sure of technical skills. Plan to depart at $5.00.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.