RFX 6.25% 9.0¢ redflow limited

"Please provide evidence of your good trade" ... Wow, really?!...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    "Please provide evidence of your good trade"

... Wow, really?!

I've never seen anybody on HC ask that?!

Blow me down with a feather ... you're a character, that's for sure.

(the following is no attempt whatsoever to provide 'proof', because why should I?! It's provided more as dumping thoughts, as Redflow is a very different tech stock than I've come across previously, and also I don't get a chance to post often these days...)

I got the free carry by getting in at the 11c stage and participating in every rights issue offered since then (attempting for extras, but each time only being allocated a little bit more as oversubscribed), therefore my average price was very low.

This is the only tech stock I've ever seen that doesn't have its market price drop at or below the issue price whenever they do a capital raising.

The sale of 1/3 of the holding was my 1st sell for this stock, and happened as I needed funds elsewhere (the MBE SPP), which was I was underweight in given how much RFX had risen ... therefore a lucky one I got right at the time (for a change)

Good to see you are still considering buying something from RFX, be it product or stock.

Re 'when' ... hopefully no more delays. It is disappointing we've had some setbacks, however things should finally be on track given Flex is shipping, ramping up & Q/A processes sorted out (assuming all is as per reported... hopefully so). If there were further delays it would be of great concern. Simon has a lot of skin in the game, I'm sure he's doing everything possible to ensure things are back on track and move upwards & onwards from here.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $142.3K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25659 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 5396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.