MKY mky resources ltd

Nightspore,Anybody who can follow a thread can see the pattern...

1. 69 Posts.
    Nightspore,

Anybody who can follow a thread can see the pattern and the "good deed".

To give every one a starting point refer to the beginning of the thread as follows:

From Nightspore:

“I love north Queensland, dollar. I was in Cairns/Cooktown back in April. Incidentally, you don't know the name of the assay lab in Welshpool, do you? I don't see why shareholders shouldn't make direct enquiries, as long as they're along the lines of "when exactly will the assay results be available" and are not merely attempts to get insider information.”

In Response from Damman:

“The Lab in Welshpool is Called SGS, I work there.”

Followed by a series of snippets on how samples are handled and tested. Particularly interesting was the bit about the samples are given ID numbers and the people have no idea where the samples are from. Great background info that can be used to interpret future announcements from MKY, or other companies.

As for “That he in effect accused Alan Blood of fraud?”. No he just stated that they were not suiting up at Welshpool. However there is a mention that samples may have also been sent to a second lab. Maybe they are suiting up there, maybe the higher grade samples were sent to another lab? Different labs, different HSE requirements who knows, and does it really matter. At the end of the day it will be the results from the samples that drive the SP.

As I said very amusing and informative, and provides some great insights into the types of people posting.

By the way did you ever ring the lab?

Cheers and merry xmas

Jami

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.