MKY mky resources ltd

no news, page-11

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    NLR, no offence intended but you can see there is no point trying to pull the wool over people's eyes as many junior mining players have.

MKY has a long history of disappointing shareholders HOWEVER, it does have some good prospects and (at least on paper) some good people. For many of us long term holders (which I am guessing you have become as the SP slipped) we are at the "show me" stage....

MKY has been hit much as many junior explorers have but given all the talk, you'd hope they'd fair a bit better. Personally, I wouldn't want to measure my business by those that aren't doing so well around me. It is time MKY aimed a bit higher than the rabble that is the junior mining sector.

Maybe then we will see some movement, until then, I doubt the market will believe much unless there is a signed contract and some definite progress.

In all seriousness NLR, what can you say we achieved except for shareholder dilution and a dubious bauxite deal?The U was a dud......Notably, Dollar has given up posting on MKY because it isn't worth the breath....I believe he is an honest poster and can't see much for MKY on the near term...I hope to eat my words but it is unlikely.

I saw at the start you didn't have much sympathy for the long term holders that are now looking at an investment down some 90% of where they bought in. Unfortunately, you're in it with the rest of us now, for better or worse!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.