FPA 0.00% $1.00 fisher & paykel appliances holdings limited

Petafemto,I don't use charts, don't disregard them, but my...

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Petafemto,

I don't use charts, don't disregard them, but my crystal ball came with different settings and does different tricks, also unreliably. I guess it is a different brand.

I see FPA as possibly going either down a little, or up a lot short/medium term. I am confident they will sort the property deals out shortly, them get the debt provisionally sorted before getting a sp boost and/or doing a rts issue. Rts issue doesn't worry me to the extent that it is pro rata.

The risk as I see it now is if the trading numbers come in below expectation - no idea what the market expectation is, but am assuming the banks are currently getting that monthly, perhaps even weekly so they will not be suprised.

I also speculate that FPA is probably under some sort of implied John Key protectorate as far as the banks are concerned.

I realise there are risks, esp moderate ones in the short term, but my crystal ball is suggesting the long term rewards justify a prudent level of exposure ( not one of my top 5 positions).

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.