SYG synergy equities group limited

Only complain when it is talk about potential this and that and...

1. 394 Posts.
    Only complain when it is talk about potential this and that and i along with other's wouldn't complain if we actually got updated on the progress of some of the companies trials.It just seems we get so many announcements about the POTENTIAL income blah blah blah but we never get announcements on the progress of any current trials.Take a look back through the last one hundred announcements and tell me how many have been about who has been conducting pilot studies,trials etc over the past year.Then tell me how many announcements we have had that have updated us on the progress of all these trials,studies,etc.RM has to give us progress reports not just feed us ridiculous amounts of worthless announcements on the POTENTIAL income blah blah blah.No point in announcing all these big companies and the likes of the Dept of Defence if he doesn't keep us updated on what is going on.Ok the Dept of Defence has been looking at it for how long and we haven't had one single update not to mention all the other companies that have been looking and yep no updates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.