AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

It's all part of the plan the company has developed that's been...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    It's all part of the plan the company has developed that's been ratified by the board. I personally think it's great that when we do hear something outside the planned bi-monthly pod cast (whenever that starts) we'll know it's not just gobbledygook but material information, otherwise the financials will speak for themselves every 12 weeks or so.
    We don't need to be spoon fed!

(This was previously posted on the
    26-3-17)

"Message from NC

Dear Shareholders,
    Over the course of the last year, we have received valuable feedback on the way Alexium communicates to the marketplace from Australian and US based institutional shareholders, retail shareholders and brokers. In response, we have made substantive changes to our communication strategy recognizing the growth in the company’s revenues, customers and products and higher level of “materiality” that follows from that growth in the business.
    I now wish to give shareholders an overview on how our communication process has evolved since the start of the year.
    Shareholders will have already noticed that we have made less ASX announcements this year which is more the norm for larger companies. Alexium’s top and bottom line growth over the first two months of this year are unprecedented in size as our upcoming ASX 4C regulatory filing will show. The reduction in communication, simply stated, comes from institutional requests to only release material announcements, not every new customer, new product lines or purchase order, with the measure being materiality on the relative size of value of a contract to Alexium or size of a new major product or geographical market.
    Many retail shareholders have become used to regular announcements on progress, no matter how ‘material’. Institutional holders, however, receive many ASX announcements across their portfolio on a daily basis and only have time to review material announcements. Institutional investors will do deeper reviews through direct communication with the company or via analyst’s reports which would contain more detailed information on the company’s prospects based upon market and business analysis following visits to our US facilities.
    Dirk Van Hyning and I have worked together to establish a strong and productive communication plan for the future which has been endorsed by the Board. The key elements are:
    Only ‘material’ information will be released on the ASX;
    Additional broker analyst reports and research coverage as growing revenues attracts a wider broker audience;
    A regular bi-monthly pod cast conducted by Dirk Van Hyning on our business, progress, and operations;
    A continuation of our social media communication on non-material matters for interested shareholders; and
    Regular “on the road” presentations.
    Our New York based communications group DGI and our Australian based communications Group FTI, will support our news and ASX releases to ensure the highest quality and distribution. Dirk and his leadership team will ensure that when Alexium delivers a message, it is done so with substance and clarity.
    It is understandable to misinterpret a change in communication strategy until that shift is detailed, and I hope this email clarifies the changes we have started to make. The reality behind the scenes is that our existing customers are frequently increasing their order sizes, and our brand is gaining wider recognition in the specialty chemicals industry where end customers and product distributors have started to ask manufacturers for Alexium specialty treatments by name. This will be reflected in our revenue numbers, released each quarter, in addition to material announcements.
    I am excited to continue working on Alexium’s growth alongside Dirk and the leadership team, to deliver increased shareholder value.
    Thank you for your continued support.

Regards,
    Nick Clark
    CEO and Executive Director"

Previously posted by T7 here!

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23627982/single

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.