PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

I have mentioned a couple of times that I thought the Golden...

1. 13,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3957
    I have mentioned a couple of times that I thought the Golden Hind and a high grade drill intercept to the north, now open up the potential strike length to around 1.8kms.
    The current resource is contained in an area around 500ms long.
    Golden Hind has very significant visible gold and there are mineralised rock chips in between it and the jorc resource which extends the 500ms by another 800ms to the southern limit of the Golden Hind vein.
    That makes it around 1.3kms of strike.
    On the 16th the company extended the resource by 126ms north by extending the western vein and they reported finding outcropping veins along strike a further 600ms north.
    That pushes the prospective area out to a length of 2kms.
    Of course there might be gaps in between and the northern vein may not be mineralised so we need to wait for assays but the prospective potential is certainly looking big.
    Tonight, I was reading the Nov 2011 Hartleys report, and noticed this;
    “As the vein system plunges to the north it goes undercover and ABU haven’t been able to sample its entirety, but a 3km long gold in soil anomaly has been identified around the outcropping veins.”
    Seems like the potential might go beyond the 2kms.
    Obviously very early days still but the Golden Hind has enough visible gold for us to be reasonably confident that we have very promising ground over at least 1.4kms including the new western vein extension and Golden Hind.
    It seems we may have years ahead of us before we can fully test the limits of this beast on surface and below.

Recent assays and visible gold make it all too obvious why more work was needed before we could put in an application to mine.
    We have gone from a potential 500m long pit to now looking like we may need to apply to open up possibly multiple pits over a 1.4km length including the western vein extension and Golden Hind.
    Obviously management knew what they were doing to wait till at least getting through a good part of this exploration season.
    I would be very happy if they can be in a position to put in an application by the end of this year.
    If only going with gravity recovery and no cyanide plant as is currently envisaged, the permitting should be more straight forward.
    A pre fabricated gravity plant should ensure a quick time between approval and production so hopefully we can be producing next year.
    If this gets big enough to justify a full processing plant, we will probably have to wait a bit longer but the larger resource alone would make any extra wait worthwhile and the recovery jumps from 85% to 99.5% on current test results so we would produce considerably more gold from the same resource which would improve revenues and profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.