RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

no obstacle too great

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    So far we have achieved every key milestone and overcome whatever obstacles that lay in our path. It's clear to me that Boikatabelo has the green light and we will get rail and port tonnage allocation with TFR eventually.

Sure some things have taken longer than expected which is frustrating for us LT holders, but I still believe 100% that this project will more than succeed.

My question is this: when will the market realise that TFR contracts (just like NEMA & IWULA) are imminent and so begin to factor this into the SP?

So we might wait a further 6 months to get official tonnage allocation but as the Quarterly suggested, TFR are committing billions towards the development of the Waterberg so it only stands to reason that RES (being in such a strategic position economically, geographically & most of all developmentally) will be awarded the necessary rail tonnage allocation. I can't see this falling through now given the importance SA place on Waterberg coal. Shouldn't this confidence begin to be reflected in the SP by now or is there something we're all missing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.