MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi Sunny Boy, Sorry but just because people think Volt has a low...

1. 226 Posts.
    Hi Sunny Boy,

Sorry but just because people think Volt has a low grade product not worthy of high end battery grade material, does not mean it is down ramping. As with SYR over the past 3 years, if people test your product and it does not stack up all the marketing and spin in the world amounts to zero. Just ask my across the road neighbour Tolga!

You can have insto support, money in the bank, build a mine, Mr Sugar, Mr Hunt and all the worthless Chinese binding offtakes in the world, but it eventually will end in tears & VA if you do not have the product.

As for MNS and Volt joining forces well that is a real funny joke. That is old school Benny Hill type funny.

AA Benny Hill.jpeg

I would suggest there is more chance Matt72 getting me pregnant and me walking out on my beautiful family going back to my harlot first wife.....

Unfortunately MNS success will not transfer to the other Graphite hopefuls as many are praying for. MNS graphite is unique and we have the best technical team in the world developing our process and products to meet the exact needs of our soon to be customers. The entire world is going to work this out in 2017 and its not like you have not been told the party is about to get started here in MNS land. Your management team on the other hand is spending all its time on marketing and spin with very little substance or vision.

Best of luck Sunny Boy as I doubt VRC will ever see 15c again..... I see your low content posts on this MNS thread and simply laugh - smile, thinking about all the good times we once shared together!

AA Sunnyboy.jpeg

Keep posting Sunny Boy as you remind me of hot summer days eating Sunny Boys, desperately hoping to see that distinctive yellow writing telling me I had a FREE.... Just like throwing the kitchen sink at MNS in the early days, as it is all FREE going forward!

Love always and forever 1973 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.