MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

No off takes, page-229

1. 2,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    Redstripes,

"1) I have never read an asx announcement that hasn't made the most of accomplishments. It would be bizarre that mns would not want to trumpet that they now qualify for western finance. Its like saying that mns has no requirement to constantly claim to have the best graphite in the whole world ever.!.................but they do"
    Why would they now qualify for western finance after the land valuation component of the RAP was complete? They have followed EQ/IFC from the beginning so they have always qualified for western finance.

"2) If mns had purchased land for reestablishment of crops again surely it would have made up part of the announcement. instead there were lots of nice pictures of the new accommodation and a thank you list akin to an Oscar acceptance speech. Also if land has been purchased then why are they handing out cash?"
    Why would they hand out cash??? Did you actually read the announcement? The farmers are losing money generating crops (things like cashew nut trees) as I assume they are on or near the proposed mine. The money would cover lost income until such crops are re-established at a new location. This is pretty basic not sure why you are struggling to understand?

"3) So you accept that the original EP costs were a blow out so mns has taken a lesser standard. The ridiculous estimates are because they are working to a higher standard (EP). The more reasonable estimates that mns have gone for would appear to be Tanz standards."
    Lol okay. That sounds like an assumption or two on your behalf. Maybe if you can substantiate that a lesser standard has been followed? You were doing well with your questioning until this last one. Has frustration got the better of you?
    Good luck with Digby Wells. Will you take part in the upcoming KNL CR to help fund the RAP?

All IMO and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.