MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi Doughnut72, Guilty as charged! I did make the $2.03 call...

1. 226 Posts.
    Hi Doughnut72,

Guilty as charged!

I did make the $2.03 call before Xmas and the last time I looked we still have 6 more sleeps to go. I had hoped something would have already been announced but we are living in the world of speculative miners and things do not always go to plan. Just like Stephen Hunt with all his Chinese Off takes agreements that have amounted to nothing.... Current MNS Management is like Australia Post at Christmas. Sometimes late but will always DELIVER.......

I am more convinced than ever before I have backed the best Graphite play in the world so waiting a little longer is no major concern to myself or my very handsome 6 foot 6 inch furniture salesmen friend.

See Doughnut72, many of the LT MNS holders that post here regularly are up $millions of dollars with the current SP even after today's nasty close, hence why the panic button is never required when LT holding MNS.

As the eternal optimist (No 1 MNS fluffer/ramper) I am still expecting something to be announced before Xmas or maybe between Xmas and the New Year? Who knows? If something comes great and if it slips into early 2017, well D72 I can still look at my Commsec account and drool like a 55kg labrador dog about to be fed 3 tins of 700g Pal with Lamb and Vegetables.

AA fat Lab.jpeg

I sincerely apologise in advance if I appear to be arrogant or overconfident with MNS. I am like this because MNS have the best product and management in the Graphite world. I am like this because I am very handsome and attractive, but more importantly, I read tea leaves, tarot cards, speak to the dead and just last week had a conversation with Elvis who also suggested I should back MNS until my nose starts to bleed.....

AA Elvis.jpeg

I have joined the dots on this one and my only crime to date has been the timing of my predictions. That will not be the case for very much longer.

I hope all LT MNS Lovers have a great Christmas, as 2017 will see MNS reach new SP highs that will make my current $2.03 prediction look and feel like being offered 1c MNS options again.... all those years ago....

Love Always & Forever 1973 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.