AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

no oil production means no cashflow

1. 1,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    On the 6th of May I correctly forecast that AED would be booted out of the XJO in my penultimate post (so far in 2008) entitled "Twelve things you should know about AED oil".
    Unfortunaely due to circumstances beyond my control (don't ask!) the contents were removed. It was a thoughful, well researched analytical presentation derived from my vast knowledge of this company. (Luckily for us all I have a hard copy. Over the fullness of time in the next year or two I propose to draw your attention to each and every remaining point as they come to fruition.)
    In that post I also forecast tax loss selling would engulf this company. We are seeing that right now.
    Two down and ten to go.
    In the spirit of that post I will make another prediction. Late last year I was reliably informed that the 2 production wells were stuffed. One well was beyond repair and the other required a total redesign necessitating rebuilding it almost from scratch. Remberber, this was in 2007.
    When they eventually start the remdial work I predict that not only will it be costly and time consuming (thats a no-brainer) but it will entail shutting down the existing operations for an extended period.
    In other words no oil production. No oil means no cashflow. No cashflow means the sp gets butchered.
    When it happens everybody will then say "I knew that" or "That was so obvious!"
    Trust me. I'm used to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.