IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

No one believes in the story..., page-20

1. 1,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    "Benjamin's
    Please get a life and stop worrying about others
    Stop consuming yourself with other posters".....yes I admit I'm obsessed about setting the record straight and calling out false posters claims and lack of research. Guilty your honour.

Q,
    Please get a life and stop worrying about stocks you don't own
    Stop consuming yourself with stocks you don't own

$160M is well deserved imo (please divulge your valuation and how you derived it since you think $160M is too rich), at least it's gone up in merit this time, as opposed to last time where it ran on nothing but pure speculations. The fundamentals two years down the track are much much stronger and if you actually run a DCF model through MBE, 40c is an ok price. I'd say a hold above 40c and accumulate to buy below 40c. Remembering these things are usually valued on future earnings and not current or historical. Every month and quarter MBE is adding another brick to a foundation which hopefully will have a huge building on it one day. Daily price movements and weekly fluctuations are of little concern if one looks at the big picture. Even if the price goes down to 30c and below, it's not going to be because of fundamentals, simply stock market movements, charts etc. It will just present opportunities to buy for the future. The story right now is positive and on the up so general share price direction should be positive.
    Last edited by Benjamins: 10/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.