LNR 12.5% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

no-one cares about tassie, page-12

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Option1,

I don't appreciate your presumption that you are speaking on my behalf with re to the Tasmanian tenements (which are beginning to look interesting).

On the contrary I appreciate as many options as possible for success and don't like to be restricted to just the one.

Sure Andrewa and PNG generally are looking the goods but normally the more irons you've got in the fire the more chances you've got overall.

As a long term holder of FNT I am confident that the CEO can still walk, talk, and chew gum at the same time.

If the Tasmanian tenements begin to indicate they may be viable by themselves the Company can then decide whether to develop them on their own, take in a bigger partner, or spin them off at a profit.

Either of the above options provide an upside for the Company. If spun off the asset price received could pay for PNG development.

To summarise, I would prefer that we multitasked rather than restrict ourselves to serial development. (And with several Company owned drilling rigs and crews why would we do anything else) ?.

Donos

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.552M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.548K 699.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1278000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 16432650 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.