ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

no one left, page-24

1. 1,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    yes trumpy you point out two major points standing in my way if I can make a profit out of ctr. I am still confident they will turn this around and if im wrong well I can only put it down to a bad investment and move on. If this does happen it wouldn't be the first time as investing in ********* is no easy assignment but is all part and parcel or risk/reward . Im lucky I made a couple of good decisions which has covered the bad ones with abit of cash up the sleeve.One of the moves was selling most of my shares in abu because management did an about turn on there business strategy and I was posting neg posts lots of them until I woke up and did something about it instead of shooting myself in the foot and that was selling most at a loss but using that money to add to my far ltd shares and have done very well out of those two moves.Trumpy I not trying to blow my arse that im a gun investor cause im not if it wasn't for those two moves I would be down heaps.the point I suppose im trying to make is that everyone of us are in control of our investments and it is easy to blame management or anything else when things go bad but at the end of the day we all have to look at ourselves which I have had to do a bit and the best we can hope for is that we learn from it and then work out a way to remedy the situation
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.