BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Many thanks for your thoughts abobo. I recall one of the...

1. 97 Posts.
    Many thanks for your thoughts abobo. I recall one of the previous posters (miso I think - but not sure) questioning why it was he always got pulled into the 'Biotas' of the world. It's a good question and one I ask myelf frequently in the same way with regard to my own failings in the market.

My belief, for what its worth is, we suffer for our contrarian sins placing our bets having formulated an insightful hypothesis of the world and its unfolding events. The bet fails not becuase the notion of the world was incorrect but becuase we are guilty of under-estimating the corrosive, value destroying potential of the chosen company's management. The question of whether Biota's Mgt have simply been incompetent or (also) corrupt, collusionary, decietful and manipulative is, I think, moot.

I don't make an accusation: I simply seek to raise the question and do so because the decisions made by the Bta Mgt and Board seem so egregiously inept. How do these individuals function at all in modern society? Do they turn up to work occasionally having forgotten to don their trousers? Are they sometimes found wandering the streets lost and alone? Yet they have the where-with-all (and the authority!) to award themselves salaries and benefits to the tune of $800+k per year. It is too much to imagine, no?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.