FAR 5.10% 51.5¢ far limited

Hi TimcoxonI am called very bullish onthis stock,and why would i...

1. 726 Posts.
    Hi Timcoxon

I am called very bullish onthis stock,and why would i not be i own 1.2million + of them, i may have been a bit wrong on the call about 6cents by xmas but in the end, when this baby starts to move it is going to move very quick indeed. I am shore i said this a few posts ago any way now that we don't have to guess about OPHIR or not farming in the 25% rubbish which would have been good. now we know were we stand and all the big oilers(EG:SHELL/BP,APATCHY) know what we have and what rights Far has. it would make a possible take over in the new year more of a option and also a lot more easy to complete, for example look at the merger of FAR/FLOW we know what there got and we made a offer were if a company wants to take us over and we had farm in agreement that could make a takeover drawn out or less attractive to a point of working againest us with respect to getting a better price for the share's we have.

Iraq:
    As i said in the past iraq is about to blow it's load and become a full scale civil war soon as the arabs have no self-control. look at today bagadads shit'e area got bombed by some one ,i am going to say it was the sunni sect as shit'e are mean but still not willing to bomb them selfs yet.

I think we will not have a problem finding a farm-in partner in the new year or even a full on take over attempt and i for one would take the money and run if it was anywere near 15cps in a take over.

Well lets hope that in the new year we are all still driving cars that need oil and we should see the share price come back very nicely

have a good week all.

cheffy747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.025(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $47.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 52.5¢ 48.0¢ $164.4K 328.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28930 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 9744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.