MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

No Oppie Buyers, page-4

1. 12,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    if we are continuously hitting plebby, veinous Ni, then the heads will soon be 0.001 themselves in 6 months time... not even this team of superstars can save us ... not even the almighty...

Oppies expire in 6 months + time... which isn't a lot, but it is enough to provide some decent upside should we hit anything commercial...

if there is a fence sitter here who does not believe in the MPJ story at 0.4c but still wants in should this hit the big time then MPJO provides the best entry point @ 0.1c... quarter of the outgo of the heads and you get one of the best seats in the show... in 6 months time if MPJ delivers (I am not even saying SIR grades but just anything commercially possible), then the heads can easily go to 1-1.5c (I am not even saying a 5 bagger, just a 2-4 X), the oppies shoot up to 0.6-0.7c for sure following the heads...

I find that enough of an incentive to buy more and that is what I have been doing since we hit the 0 buyers stage... no competition, no queue... just dip in and take my pick...

all I need now is THE announcement where it hit 1.5% Ni - 100m from a low depth... that should do it for me...

all imo... not a financial advice... just plucking figures from the air to paint a picture... most of it will / may not materialise by June 2016 and the oppies expire worthless - highly possible...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.