MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

no opportunity for sniping, page-6

1. 1,451 Posts.
    yeah most shareholders will be lucky to get their initial investment back, pato's will be a bit embarrasessed. 90c is a hope now. we should have thrown cr@p loads of money at this years ago and sold it this time last year.

How can you be still blowing your horn kooks where is the multiple reserves, where is the mention of no need for more funds, where is the 20mmcf. Its all balony and why don't you just own up to the fact that you have deeper interests in this company than you make out.

I'm still thinking we will sell but the companies tout of a low risk development that maximises shareholder return is as far from the truth as you can get. All these companies in oz and us that people have been comparing MAE sale too fail to see that these companies all showed strong results and a solid fundamental base before they were aquired we have nothing to bargin with in our favour.

The field isn't even break even now, it will take money to make it economical and the IRR proved it could be but who want to pump money into a company in this market ? If someone did buy it they will put it on the shelf for years maybe spend as little as possible just getting enough out to pay for the maintainance of the fields.

Yor also banking on gas prices recoverig soon, we are about to have a pandemic if its bad we may see millions dead and the economies and commodities of the world taking huge hits. Oil will get smashed as people put off unneccessar travel and a lot of US gas is used in industry which is screwed too. IMHO medium outlook for gas is still week and pigs will fly if we see any sort of gas price recovery that will make Helper profitable for years.

Remember we just diluted our holdings for a bigger stake in a field that can't even break even at the moment.

PS the recommendatins on my provider have gone to strong sell anyone know wht pato's view is?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.