POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Oh Dear we have a troll! hahahah Hi Troll ! I now understand the...

1. 2,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Oh Dear we have a troll! hahahah Hi Troll !

I now understand the jokes poked at your name on this forum - still holding onto the 14cent sell? ouch ouch ouch ouch!

I enjoy your cut and paste chart of *****.com - how cute! if you refresh now the chart is moving at a positive direction (not that we are that stupid to take your bait!)

I also managed to post a snippet of EXPERT opinions posted today 23/09/2014 ( according to Lennon, who started Macquarie Group’s commodities research team. and Goldman Sachs)

you lack a level of comprehension regarding the current state and future play of nickel - note these guys also predicted the demise of the gold price which is turning out exactly as predicted !

Read below over a coffee and a muffin and I suggest before you post "YOUR THOUGHTS" you base them on some researched facts to back your opinions - otherwise those jokes about you will continue and grow bigger and bigger!

Enjoy Troll

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/business/nickel-advance-2015-shift-deficit/

Jakarta. Nickel will probably advance next year as Indonesia’s ban on ore exports boosts processing costs and the global market shifts to a deficit, according to Jim Lennon, a senior consultant to Macquarie Group.
    “We are not going to see a $50,000 price [like] we saw in 2007, but certainly I think the price direction will be up based on the movement of the market into deficit next year and higher processing costs,” Lennon told a conference in Jakarta.
    Nickel rallied in the first half after Indonesia, the largest mined producer, banned exports of unprocessed ores to compel investments in local processing, spurring expectations for an end to gluts next year.
    The metal fell to a five-month low today after data showed ore imports into China from the Philippines rose to a record last month, boosting speculation the supplies may offset the impact of the Indonesian ban.
    “We are at the point of no return with our policy,” Edi Prasodjo, director of minerals at the Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry, told the conference onTuesday, saying that the prohibition will continue. “We already announced the ban on ore exports because we want to increase the value-add.”
    Nickel, used to make stainless steel, dropped as much as 3.2 percent to $16,483 a metric ton the London Metal Exchange on Tuesday, the lowest since April 9. It then rebounded to trade 0.1 percent higher at $17,048 at 2:32 p.m. in Jakarta.
    Should the price close below $16,800, that would meet the common definition of a bear market, or a drop of 20 percent from a closing high. Nickel ended at $21,000 on May 13.
    Before the ban took effect in January, unprocessed ore from Indonesia was used to supply producers of nickel pig iron in China, who built up stockpiles for use this year. Indonesian ore has higher nickel content, typically 1.8 percent to 2 percent, than supplies from the Philippines.
    When stockpiles of the 1.8 percent ore from Indonesia run out in China, producers will face rising costs as they are forced to use ore with lower content, according to Lennon, who started Macquarie Group’s commodities research team.
    “Once that 1.8 percent runs out, they are going to have to be producing from the 1.5 percent ore,” Lennon sad. That shift would raise the cost of making nickel pig iron to about $20,000 a ton, he said.
    Goldman Sachs listed nickel among commodities on which it is bullish, according to a report dated Sept. 12. Prices are expected to increase ahead of a refined-market tightening next year, the bank said in an Aug. 27 report.
    Bloomberg
    Last edited by sprooker7: 23/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $19.81K 4.400M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 39712462 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 17579191 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.