NOV 3.85% 5.0¢ novatti group limited

Take also into account that emersion and atx will possibly be...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Take also into account that emersion and atx will possibly be write offs. They had to get a business advisory group in (which they paid in shares) after pay check Peter relinquished control (imo after advice) and became part time Peter. Sweet deal for him on the backbench for 750k a year! What will be his role if they sell the licence or give it back? 750k for shareholder relations. Do me a favour ffs.

Awarding themselves Zepo's is a f*"K*n insult aswell.

I'd love to see how much adoption of Nov's services have been taken up by users of reckon. I wonder if the corporate bond issuers told Mark and the board that they wanted their money back?

they have squandered around 25% of their value for a pittance. Who in their right mind would take the risk of buying the shares with such a fragile company. The sophs get 10% for sitting on their hands and doing nothing, whilst retail get rodgered without any lubrication at all. Id rather bet on Karratha's yearly cockroach race, the odds are better for a win or at least a place.

lets not forget that even if they are profitable by FY end, it will take years of consistency and a plethora of constant good news flow to even register a blip on the gauge. Confidence is entirely eroded and will take an act higher than mother Teresa's sandals repairing themselves to turn this thing around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $17.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $15.04K 299.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19214 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ 94662
Last updated 15.46pm 10/05/2024 ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.