LYC 1.32% $6.90 lynas rare earths limited

Most up rampers are drowning in their own losses Far2D2. They...

1. .y.
    3,566 Posts.
    Most up rampers are drowning in their own losses Far2D2. They believed management as we all did in the early days until it was proven that they manipulate facts to suit their own agendas and then add performance bonuses on for the non-achievement of anything substantial..
    Most refuse to face facts. I myself am often the target of non-factual attacks based purely on opinion alone.
    Most are not willing to discuss facts as that would just create more downward pressure on the SP in their mind. There is nothing positive to be discussed with the Sword of Damocles hanging over Lynas held by the debt and note holders.
    Nick Curtis I would liken to Damocles.
    The debt holders Dionysius.
    Some want to try and control the forum so it is only the mindless backslapper crew here that cannot see the forest for the trees....
    Most seem to think that about the earlier holders, that in fact were the ones that stumped up the cash to build the whole stinking mess are now no longer allowed to give their viewpoint.
    You will find some attack anyone with a valid point of view towards the true situation Lynas is in.
    Note they did not reply to your questions, but you are meant to reply to theirs !!
    Don't worry about it....
    I bet they didn't contribute a single cent during the early days, just came in later during the downtrend when they saw LYC as a bargain and the earlier holders were suckers.
    The downtrend is still happening although it seems to have found a trading range now between ~ 5.7c and 6.3c
    It has never been a bargain. Ever.

As this post is not directed toward any particular poster but the situation on these threads and the situation Lynas is currently in, it should not be moderated like the last one, should it mods ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.90
Change
0.090(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $6.430B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.95 $6.79 $17.23M 2.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20 $6.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.90 970 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.