MAY 0.00% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

Interesting view there, let’s see how the far larger, risk...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Interesting view there, let’s see how the far larger, risk tolerant and sector understanding AIM market takes to the back bone of the company’s portfolio in Cuba..
    As I said previously , whilst working for bhp in Perth, on their biggest to date capex offshore production project in the NWS, all I was asked when meeting people when I went out, was which mine was I working with......safely say 90% of them didn’t even know bhp was also an oil company...

I’m not going to sit here and whoop up the complete lack of progress here as it is very frustrating for us all , all I will say is, there is a hell of a lot of moving parts that have to come together here and if investors are either A not patient, B not risk tolerant or C not knowledgeable of this sector and start ups in under explored near third world regions, then they tend to make comments that are really nowhere near to being factual..
    I would like to think the reason the oppies were not pushed with full vigour to be exercised , is we are going to need to float those shares at a higher price on a dual list of the back of real progressive and momentum turning news over our portfolio.
    It makes clear sense to have as low a share issue as possible if a dual list is being actively and operational pursued as a near term strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $132.0K 6.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23522 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1501137 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.