PLT 2.56% 80.0¢ plenti group limited

Its amazing that management had no plan B after the failed...

1. 546 Posts.
    Its amazing that management had no plan B after the failed attempt to merge with fer.They have placed share holders into such a state of worry over the last month or so that its down right disgusting.
    Imagine now the whole fortunes of the company now rests on the few million dollars and a 11th hour white night to appear that they need to get over this hurdle and if they do there is still no garantee that they be able to sell their products.
    Firstly look with whom they were trying to do business with.Markets in Asia and former Eastern block countries.If we were to get sh confidence and capital then they would surely have had to promote the cervi & true screen here in Australia ( after all they are an Australian company)
    I would rther have an ann tomorrow to say that they are going into recievership than be stung along till the 8th October only to get a negative result.
    And to think I sold ady ( thinking they were going bust) to buy into this mob.What a joke!.
    Why cannot they just borrow money from a financial institution pay of the creditors and be done.Can someone explain that to me.Or raise it from the existing shareholders?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.020(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $140.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 80.0¢ 78.3¢ $271.8K 361.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1041 78.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 7756 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.