ZIP 5.26% $2.40 zip co limited..

I’m of a different opinion. Any company that takes no notice of...

1. 3 Posts.
    I’m of a different opinion. Any company that takes no notice of monetary markets shouldn’t be trading. I however do believe Z1p do care, and will be monitoring. Good business isn’t wearing blinkers and running the inside rail all the time. Sometimes the outside post, watching and having a good strategy is a good thing. That’s my hope anyway, I’d prefer they aren’t living in a bubble and have strategies and back up. The market worldwide is really in a bit of a mess right now. Super volatile which might excite brokers, but can make us retailers nervous. Can have us all jumping at shadows . US retail data is strong, it’s up .04 up to .07 from an expected .03. Bit embarrassing for economists but oh well. The average Jo is still shelling out money more than expected in retail sales in the US. A few other key US business indicators have done better than expected. I just don’t think it’s recession time yet, but still all businesses should be aware of the surroundings. Every good and bad marker has flow on effects to every business. What would be best is if China and the US can sort this out ASAP instead of taking the rest of the world economies on the roller coaster with them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.40
Change
0.120(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $3.114B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.43 $2.25 $56.09M 23.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $2.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.40 231123 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.