FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

Cheers Bikie, Wish I was watching from the side as well. But not...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Cheers Bikie, Wish I was watching from the side as well. But not blown my doe yet. Argument is that you haven't until you sell.
    I think next week is the biggest week in the companies history. If the DHEM gives a large massive sulphide conductor and the grade is the same as Radio Hill at about 3% Nickel, then they have another radio hill. That means that with a decline in place, a revamped processing plant that is finally working well above expectations, that the company in this market would be valued at least at $2.
    So if they get a conductor. We are on a huge winner. If not then we will slowly go back up as the market recovers based on increasing reserves from Sholl B2, the Mt Oscar iron ore play, and potentially the Whundo and Elizabeth Hill plant Cu/Zn project.
    But with a 45m intercept with 1.15m of massive sulphide 350m from the UG decline and this is a layered intrusion, then it should have some size.
    If you are a betting person I would give this a pretty good chance of success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.