AAM 0.00% 5.6¢ aumega metals ltd

no pour by christmas?

1. 1,750 Posts.
    ok kiddies.

I have been looking at the images of the treatment plant which I presume are no more than a few days old. Its my considered opinion that we should be looking at a higher level of completion at this stage. I would expect to be looking at what is subtantially a complete plant. The presentation is unable to tell us that the Tails Dam is complete and thats a problem in itself. The Tails Dam needs to not only hold tailings but usually needs to be able to return reclaimed water to the process as well. Not being complete does not bode well.

This probably isnt what people want to hear but I just cant see the point of rushing forward in ignorance and then overreacting if production is late.
    I suspect there is probably a "Plan B" where some loaded carbon(from our ore body) treated by a third party is stripped in Brightstars ellution circuit. That would be first production but.........not using the new plant.
    I have absolutely no doubt that A1's team of experienced "Mill Rats" are going to get this mill hooking along. I however seriously doubt that its going to be producing in three weeks.Rationaly what difference does this make? I believe none really. It tells us that the managemant have no problem working to ambitious targets and are willing to set them as goals.

There is also a chance that I am mistaken. That the tiny photos that I am looking at and the nuances of the comments are being missread by me. I think with the gut. The gut tells me those images arnt going to be running continuously as a treatment plant in the required 2.5 weeks to enable a full strip for the Gold Room by Christmas.

If you had of told me last December this is where we were going to be this year. I probably would have not believed you. The achievements to date have been amazing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $22.27K 395.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41913 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 29000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.