no power = no nbn=kaput+ ses problems, page-17

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Like football teams, supporters will never change sides, no matter how badly the team's playing - even for decades.

If one of "our" players belts the other guy unfairly, we overlook it and find an excuse. And get irate if the offender's punished. All because it's "our" team. So it is with politics.

So politcial debate becomes bogged down in "team" loyalties.

Critics of "my" side are called "shock jocks." Critics of the opposition side are called "fair and balanced".

Like the de-sal plant huge white elephant in Victoria (a memorial to 11 years of Labor ineptitude and fiscal recklessness), Australian's will be paying off the mad NBN scheme for generations afterwards. It is estimated to be going to cost 4 times what Labor tell us it will.

The best "shock jock" in Australian radio is Chris Smith - 1377MTR (2GB sister station in Victoria). weekdays 1pm to 4pm.

Why don't some of you doubters call him and argue the NBN point if you feel it is going to be so wonderful for us all.

Meanwhile, "my" autistic child has no teacher's aide - and is trying to cope in a mainstream high school. No funding - no help. And he's a bushfire victim to boot. Yes, was one minute away from being burnt to death.

Aloways plenty of money for Labor ideology - but what about us, each individual person?

NB - Chris Smith doing an NBN "expert" interview re. the USa situation as I write!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.