SAE 3.45% 14.0¢ salinas energy limited

I am starting to agree with you however as you have said when...

1. 3,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    I am starting to agree with you however as you have said when they start drilling the prospects the game changes a bit.

I've got equal weightings in STX and SAE and are a long term holder of both thus don't re adjust my portfolio often unless I am looking to exit something longterm.

From a revenue per month perspective STX is looking the stronger by far esp since the first well has yet to show any dropoff.

I think one of the problems with SAE will be even when they hit it at Paris its still going to take a long time and some serious $ to actually get large volumes of oil out of the ground. If the steam plant and associated works cost $15mil US at NSA for 2,000 bopd what will it cost for PV?

As such I am really hoping that one of the light oil plays comes in.
    In saying all this though I still first and foremost back the people and then the plays. I still like SAE and STX management so will probably just sit in both.

I am also starting to look at BCC as they have some interesting low risk plays coming through. Although again I do worry if their model is just too similar to PSA (if you look deep enough you can see significant differences but I am just very picky at times)

So my top 3 oilers are still CVN, STX and then SAE with COI and NWE as roughies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.