MUN 0.00% 4.8¢ mundo minerals limited

Dott...... Your absolutely right about the poor performance and...

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Dott...... Your absolutely right about the poor performance and creditability issues generally with this Company and the Management.

I think that they have gone so far backwards with creditability issues its an absolute shame. IMO this Company's rather poor creditability/management issue I beleive was reflected in the response of a vast majority of current shareholders who in the recent capital raising did not to take up their full entitlements which in my opinion was a significant failure at a rather substantial cost to us all. I am not currently aware if the Co has advised us of what the final costs/outgoings were for this Capital raising. If anyone can let me know, it would be appreciated, as I would really like to know what was left over for the Co to advance current projects along with.

In relation to your views specifically on production level issues of other Co's it is my view that If MUN can't get production costs per ounce significantly down from the current production cost level of say $900/oz and with current spot gold price of say $1,100/oz then its almost becoming a non-profitable economic recovery exercise. This is most likely the possible reason why AGP gave the Capital raising a big miss.

As I said before lets just wait and see whats in "or" not in the next quarterly report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.