JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

COE Title on Announcement"Hammamet West-3 production...

1. 3,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    COE Title on Announcement
    "Hammamet West-3 production underway"
    And Cooper Energy Limited (Cooper Energy: ASX:COE) as Operator and 30% joint venture interest-holder of
    the Bargou Permit offshore Tunisia advises that PRODUCTION TESTING of Hammamet West-3 is underway. The current operation is rigging up coiled tubing to allow placement of acid in the horizontal section of the wellbore.
    Testing operations are expected to continue through the next 7 to 10 days."
    -- That said PRODUCTION TESTING???
    All will be revealed next week? PERHAPS? MAYBE? Definately?
    Well maybe...? Um ???

WOW and almost 6 months and only $75 million?

Must certainly be a BILLION DOLLAR winner. YES! Um, maybe, perhaps, anyway if all went well (FINALLY) with the acid stimulation then all done.Yippee!

Back in 1st March 2011 Michael Scott, Managing Director, noted "Hammamet West has become Tunisia’s sleeping giant and we are looking forward to proving the productivity of the Abiod Formation by drilling a horizontal well, which is today considered conventional technology. If the well test is successful, the Hammamet West Oil Field asset would provide a serious uplift in our value."

I hope they wake up this GIANT soon! (Like next week!)

The next door giant (Mammoura) is really wide awake now with at least 2500000 barrels per year + gas.

I hope HW3 will be just as exciting and potentially also for other future wells, that 100 million barrels+++ target of COE may eventually be realistic.
    HAPPY days ahead?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.