LKE 0.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

No Production Until 2027...... If Ever, page-1302

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Agreed... and I have made and lost money in ultra small caps and pre-IPO seed financing which is inherently riskier and less regulated, and whilst it is understood that projects can go sideways, backwards, or fail altogether (I have been through the pain of watching companies un-list or liquidate altogether losing everything), a certain amount of faith has to be placed into boards that they have a fiduciary duty to have the investors best interests in mind. It's a simple concept that even anyone running something as simple as their own SMSF knows when they sign their Trustee Declaration as a Director.

It's a fine line between things 'just not working out' and some of the things we have seen here, with board members spruiking the company one week and then dumping their holdings on market and tanking the price the next week. That wreaks of trading on their inside knowledge... or at least being disingenuous in earlier statements they made.

I'll be clear... if LKE went to zero tomorrow I would still come out ahead. I will be better off than some others here, although I empathize as I have been in that position many times before. But I am more irked by the former boards actions here than I was losing 10's of 1000's on a pre-IPO that didn't work out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $271.4K 7.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 769097 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1417059 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.