LKE 5.08% 6.2¢ lake resources n.l.

I’m still here waiting in the background and occasionally...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    I’m still here waiting in the background and occasionally looking in on the non-stop posts by you guys.

The time I used to worry was when there was hardly anyone on this forum and it felt like Gassed, myself and a few others were the only ones around. It was tumble weed time.
    I actually find it reassuring fact that you guys post what you do, so constantly. It keeps raising the question “Why are you here on mass, posting all day & everyday, talking to yourselves?” I’ve only seen this once before.

Bombersmadd, I’m sure you were around in the early days and used to post on Twitter too. I might be wrong but your name is familiar from about 2017/2018. Anyway, I’m impressed that you’re such an expert on everything now.

I actually think David Dickson’s experience is very relevant. In many ways O&G is closer to Lithium in brines than HR pegmatite resources containing spodumene.
    I also think his experience of running such a large organisation will stand Lake in good stead.

Lake was a non-league team that got promoted to the Premier League (maybe too early). It now needs a new manager with proven experience and knowledge & know how to build the team out as well as develop the project (s).

I’m prepared to give DD time, to bring in new players, again with proven experience and technical expertise to advance the Kachi project. Other projects will follow if they’re successful and if that’s the case then 100ktpa is still there as an ambitious target.
    I’ve bought Lake shares at 3c all the way up to 75c, although I’m considerably up on my average I’m also considerably down from where I perceive this should be.

My long term perspective is that Lake will get to production and if they do the revenue stream will be incredible whichever worse case scenario you use for pricing.

That’s why I’m still here. I’ll start worrying again the day you guys all disappear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $102.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $300.6K 4.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 113043 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 537045 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.003 ( 3.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ 2590872
Last updated 15.58pm 06/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.