LKE 4.00% 4.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Hi J,Sorry to hear youre in the red, its never good for anyone...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Hi J,
    Sorry to hear youre in the red, its never good for anyone with any stock. However, I can't say that I invest based on HC, or watch the daily SP. From the very day I invested in LKE, it was always going to be a 10yr hold.

If your opinion on the company has changed and you no longer believe in it, then you have your anwser. In saying that, it is only when you sell that you lose money.

Everyone's situation and appetite for risk is different. If I had a crystal ball to tell me when things are on the green or red, then stocks would be easy.

The whole world has changed compared to two years ago, a lot of people are feeling the pinch of interest rates and until there is a reprieve in world economics, things will continue to be tough.

LKE was and still is a risky investment. One that fortunately is within my tolerance levels. But it is different to others, and I don't have all my eggs in one basket.

As always, DYO research, analyse and see if it is within your threshold? People will always have their opinions, an HC is a place where people voice them. Right or wrong, doesn't matter. At the end of the day, it is up to you to consider the situation.

All the best mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $374.0K 7.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 870077 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 12772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.