LKE 0.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

No Production Until 2027...... If Ever, page-177

1. 13,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8342
    ROFL

Yes, the “company”. The presentation with timing re DFS and production, from Apr 2022, had both the MD and Chairman listed smack bang on the first page.
    They represented the “company”. Simple.
    They made claims about the DFS amd ESIA timing. Simple.
    They claimed “2024 production; 50,000tpa LCE rate”. Simple.
    If it was never realistic, coz “someone else was doing it”, then these two cowboys (imo) should have known. THEY are (were) the mouthpiece of the company, and should be up to speed with progress of such major items.

Re circa 2027; yes, that is my assertion, and I have broken down specifically HOW and WHY I expect this to be the case.
    The very interesting part is that none of the so-called “lakers”, or in fact anyone here, afaict, is able to genuinely refute that or provide their own timeline of key milestones/activities that shows a markedly different outcome.

I am an investor looking for opportunities. Simple. The more I dig into the company, the more I am shocked at what has happened to-date, and I am increasingly amazed that most seemingly want to desperately avoid the hard questions and realities associated with what the future is likely to bring.

Have a crack at a future timeline for us. Go on, I get that it can’t be perfect, but at least put your research and expertise to work and show us how and why you think 2027 is nonsense - if indeed you actually do?

Ta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $271.4K 7.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 769097 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1417059 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.