LKE 5.08% 6.2¢ lake resources n.l.

Frosty, you made me laugh out loud at the ‘office in a Victorian...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    Frosty, you made me laugh out loud at the ‘office in a Victorian pub’ statement.

Bfs is very entertaining, I have to say.

We knew from 2017 that Kachi grades were around
    200-220mg/l and that evaporation ponds weren’t an option. That was clear to ALL. We know Lake couldn’t match GLN etc. but was their another option?
    2017/18 was the time when direct extraction technology was emerging & Lilac were being established in Oakland. They presented at Benchmark World Tour in San Francisco or Vancouver and caught Lake’s attention.
    I like disruptive tech so I was interested. Since 2017 everyone’s become far more aware of DLE and it’s variations, maybe we should refer to Ion-Exchange. It’s always been a speculative stock but could potentially be a disruptive one too, if the process works to scale (which IMO it will)
    It was very early days but I decided to scale up my holding like many others in 2017/18. It remains a speculative stock but the comment about grades ignores how much evaporators leave in the ponds & don’t recover.
    Don’t forget the low impurities either.
    I remember being at a conference with another Lithium company and a discussion about O&G experience and expertise moving over to Lithium. I didn’t expect it to be Lake but the more I hear the more I like. (DD at BMO is s good move)
    The progression of Lilac & structural growth since then has been impressive. It used to be just David and Alex. Just like Lake used to be just Steve and Stu. Lake is now transitioning to a much bigger company under David Dickson with an entirely different corporate structure to match what it’s developing. DD has a certain gravitas imo & maybe incumbents are concerned that he will deliver hence the increased activity out of the Victorian pub but also from other sources.

The M&I resource has increased and at depth too. I’m intrigued by what could sit below the volcano (previously ignored).
    Whoever mentioned ‘Qualification’ before, well done. (Often ignored & misunderstood. The process outlined by Vivas is excellent and if ever you get an opportunity to hear him live, do so. The process is certainly rigorous as you'd expect. Lake know that. Exciting times ahead folks.

Thanks again Frosty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $102.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $300.6K 4.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 113043 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 537045 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.003 ( 3.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ 2590872
Last updated 15.58pm 06/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.