MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

It amazes me that the majority of shareholders were happy with...

1. 506 Posts.
    It amazes me that the majority of shareholders were happy with the proposed strategy by the new board.

They burnt 3 months worth of cash to tell us they are going to sell SA and Aus and wind up India. Big deal!! Did they progress any of our potential income producing assets in that time. Doesn't look like it.

We are alot further away now, from being an income producing company, than we were 4 months ago. That is unacceptable...

The best result of the review was to get rid of an incompetent Canadian CEO.

As for the new strategy, it is barely different to the old management teams strategy i.e. diversified platform of unconventional oil & gas. We are still proving to be weak at implementation. In the strategy presentation IG said he would be happy with some oil shows in the Bakken and Wolfcamp this year. That is very disappointing considering the length of time we have already been in the Bakken (our competitors are producing 200-300 bbls per day and are trading at $CAN13-14). Remember that IG was COO and a member of the board under the old management.

The value of my shareholding in this stock has halved in the last 2 years when it should have been up 500 to 600%.
    This company does not have long to start producing some good results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.