No purgatory for thief on cross, page-18

1. 13,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
    ------------------
    Those that have translated the above text obviously put the comma in the wrong place. Jesus was in the Grave for 3 days. Then he spent another 40 days here on earth before ascending to heaven.

Amazing stuff Mr G ...............did he (Jesus) have time to go to Maccas have a couple of red wines, visit the HOLE IN THE GROUND, as in the toilet & then wash his hands ???

All I can say is that the BRAIN WASHED on hotcopper have been BRAIN WASHED for 20 years since I registered. ..................In that time NOT ONE religious poster who I consider has been brain washed has EVER yielded an inch !!

I am not religious & work out the 'why's & wherefore's' of a points for & against ...............according to the posters 'non bias'...........................spare a thought for Donald who along with ABSOLUTELY every human is RIGHT now exactly where they are meant to BE...............................U can't be anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.