TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Sorry Yeatesy. No chance. Their plan to remediate the HMS plant...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Sorry Yeatesy. No chance. Their plan to remediate the HMS plant was to use monitors which won't be commissioned until this quarter. There was no timeline for the pond remediation, however they had started using the decant pond as a stop gap for whatever that's worth.

I also didn't get a sense from reporting of any forthcoming insurance claim for material damage noting the loading arm was struck by lightening back in Jan or so. Is that what you're referring to? The failure of the design of the HMS plant should be subject to claim and is a good question for management but nothing imminent.

Unless I missed something, the game plan was to use low grade stockpiled ore until depletion in October. Assuming they got the ILS pond fixed 2nd quarter (and I see no reason why not) then I'd be happy with production at circa 5kT increasing to 6kT in Q3 and 7kT+ in Q4 as the HMS plant hits it's strides...

I don't mean to sound glum, I am feeling confident they can survive with current copper prices - but this year is clearly a wash and I'm looking forward to a better 2018 to be honest....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.