FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

NO R&D Monies for Listing Fees

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072
    No surprises here, monies in monies out faster than those unpaid Porsche speeding tickets someone mentioned previously.

The Company received a self-assessed R&D rebate for the 2014 financial year totaling $735,000 (net of agent’s fee?) and subsequently made payments of $698,000 and $176,000 for exploration/evaluation and administration activities respectively.

Not a single soil sample, drill hole, metallurgical test etc. etc. mentioned in the June 2015 quarterly activities, let alone over the last year. I wonder where the monies went to considering it has been attributed to their so called exploration activities. Food for thought!

Now we know why they are still there and it’s not for love. Alarm bells a ringin as usual, sirens a coming. Most likely they are busy preparing R&D applications for the 2015 financial year before the gravy train stops or their listing boat sinks at long last!

No monies for listing fees therefor no more 3B’s, proof that the R&D Application Mine has now replaced the 3B Paper Mine. Again, rest easy shareholders as paying an agent fee for the applications will not save them from their acts of self-assessment and other matters etc etc.

Wouldn’t want to be on this company board or associated with them when the ATO, ASIC and others come a knockin and they will, God bless them! Keeping shareholders informed and balancing the view. Dyor, please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.